Nowadays, the web can be considered as a soul of the Universe, without it, the world can’t be imagined. But, “the question arises” this particular world belongs to whom..? Is it in the hand of fraud people?
We all know how the Tech support scammers are emerging rapidly in the 21st century just after the world become modern in technology? All you need to know first is to understand the term “Tech support scammers”. Tech Support Scammers are those, who try to attract people regarding giving perfect solution against annoying ads and pop-ups.
The First time, it appeared in 2008 since then lakhs of people has been harassed. Moreover, the major increase in scam activity has taken place after 2014. Basically, it is being done very cleverly via cold calling or inserting annoying ads and pop-ups on your system while using the web. There are many people and organizations, who themselves formulate Pop-ups and nonintrusive ads and launch into the world of web. When, they able to gain your trust, they ask for giving remote access of the computer and then make several changes, leaves your computer vulnerable.
How to protect from Tech support scammers..?
- Change password instant, if you have given any password to them.
- Update and download a legitimate software and delete if identifies as a problem.
- By mistake, you have paid with credit card for fictitious services, call to customer care and ask to reverse the charges.
- Legitimate organizations never ask for password on the phone, until some errors occur in system.
- If a cold caller pressurizing you to buy our products, then contact security Software Company directly.
Now, there is no need to be panic, Precaution can be taken with the help of some antidote, which will prevent your system from annoying and unwanted video ads. An antidote can be in the form of Ablock plus, which will keep your system safe and free from privacy breach.
Just look at the some important features:
- It provides distraction free browsing.
- Prevents from financial and data loss.
- Provides Filter lists, where you can make a list of unobtrusive ads.
- The most important prevention: privacy remains safe and secure.
- Helps in browsing smoothly and free of pop-ups.
- Remove Tech Support scam messages.
If, you are worried of fake tech support pop-ups, please contact us on toll-free number 1-877-231-7887 or visit our website ablockplus.org